Port Sheldon June 30, 6-?

Fished from 3-9:30. Set lines in 80 fow straight out had the first fish on at 120 fow on a blue bubble spin doctor w/dreamweaver blue bubble fly set 2 150 back. Second Fish came in 143 fow going north 80 down on rigger 15 feet back on Custom Fishing Products white flasher with siggs rigg matching white fly. This fish got into 2 dipseys and made quite a mess i had to hand line it in. (Mike do you happen to know the name of the flasher and fly you gave me? Picture posted below and thanks.) Had a couple more fish on at 143 fow little north of the stacks but didnt get them into the boat. From there we went east to 130 fow and then south and really started getting into them and worked this area on north /south troll took 2 more fish on the white flasher fly combo down 80 one being about a 10 lb.laker and a king about 12lb. Took one on Michael Jackson Pro king Mag. and Fuzzy Bear green glo dolphin on 7 color core. Lost i dont how many on 5 color with Silver Streak Green Dolphin but it was hot, just having problems with gettin them in with the planer set to not release 2 were for sure steelhead. Lost about 3 on the blue bubble combo w/dipseys set 2 at 150 out. Didnt mark very many fish but they were there with 130 fow being the hot spot a little north had 3 on at one time. Heres one of the kings we got on the White Flasher Fly combo. I didnt use this in the tournament last sunday because im an idiot *kicking self*.

IMG_0638.jpg

Nice catch Mike! This is just a guess....I think you asked for the big combo. I think the flasher was a Hotchip 11" white blank, double pearl fish scale(pearl fish scale tape on both sides) tape. I am not sure on the fly. The name of the fly is on the case the fly came in.