West Michigan's Pre Fishing Fun Tournament 2007

NKHeader.jpg

2007 Northern King Pre Fishing Tournament

Port:Port Sheldon

Date:July 13th

Time:Anytime starting in the afternoon till 9:30pm.

Cost:You must buy one regular size Northern King spoon at the Gold Coast tackle shop.

Rules:The rules are pretty simple. Just go out fishing like you normally would go. Use as many fishing rods as you like to. All I ask is to have a good time fishing together. The team or fishermen with the biggest fish will win all the Northern King spoons. Any fishermen that like to buy a spoon and like to enter this fun pre fishing tournament can do so. The channel that everyone should be on is channel 72. If there is such a tie like there was last time. We will take your second biggest fish out of your box and weigh that. That will decide who will be the winner of every spoon. I hope you will take time and try this out, it was alot of fun for me the last time.

Thanks,

Cazzzzz

Caznik

Sea-mac

Dirty Dog

Hunt4ever

Are we spose to buy the spoon before we go out? I see you have the weigh- in time at 9:30 pm. Just wondering if Gold Coast is open that late for us to all go in and buy the spoon at the same time as we did last time. Also weigh in starting at 9:30 gets me home around 11pm im gonna assume then be up at 3am to fish the next day.:eek:

Are we spose to buy the spoon before we go out? I see you have the weigh- in time at 9:30 pm. Just wondering if Gold Coast is open that late for us to all go in and buy the spoon at the same time as we did last time. Also weigh in starting at 9:30 gets me home around 11pm im gonna assume then be up at 3am to fish the next day.:eek:

You will have to buy your spoons before you go out fishing. I'm pretty sure Gold Coast is closed by time we get back in. Let me know if you want in.

Cazzzz

• 2 weeks later...