650-730fow??? Do you pick up the Wisconsin radio stations out there? We do in about 250fow out of South Haven. Sometimes we try to call in and say we're from MI and request a song.

Geesh, how far of a run is that? It's about 14miles to get to 200fow south of the piers in South Haven and only a mile or two closer than that north of the piers.

What was the water temp way out there? What kind of sizes were the fish?

Thanks for the report, my friends and I are planning a long weekend getaway to get up to Manistee/Pentwater/Ludington areas.

If he is fishing out of manistee then it is not that far. as the shelf is close out of that port. You can be in 500' of water in no time out of manistee. Been a few years since ive been up there. I plan on taking an August trip up there this year as the kings are usually Big and alot of them up there.

We been running about 14 Miles out we had a good break out there but that has now gone, if your planning on fishing manistee remember we now have alot of nets we have 16 of them from big sable point to just north of manistee as far as fishing for kings, july and aug are your best months out in the big lake. Good Fishing