New Kid in Town

Hey guys - I just got a notice about this site from Mark (Adjusted3) via Darrin (Live2fishdjs). I'm looking forward to being able to give and get some good information when it takes off.

I live in Niles, MI and do Mortgages to pay the bills, and spend as much of my time fishing as possible. I got into fishing for Trout, Steel, and Salmon about three years ago I guess and never looked back. I spend most of my time on the Joe and its tribs, but get up north as much as possible. We just purchased a 21' Starcraft that Fishdogco is about to rig for the big lake, so I can't wait to get her out on the water.

Thanks!

Nick

Nick...

Welcome.....

See you at lunkers tomorrow!

Now, about that boat.....lets make sure that we rig it so that I keep an advantage on the big water!! I know you will be fishing against me. I take back everything that I tought Darrin!!!

Look foreward to seeing you on the water!

Mark

Nick...

Welcome.....

See you at lunkers tomorrow!

Now, about that boat.....lets make sure that we rig it so that I keep an advantage on the big water!! I know you will be fishing against me. I take back everything that I tought Darrin!!!

Look foreward to seeing you on the water!

Mark

Don't worry Mark...I plan on helping these guys learn the ropes, but I don't plan on breaking up a good thing until I'm running my own boat (that is if you'll still have me-I won't throw anymore spoons overboard). I say we cash some more checks this year! If Steve breaks too many things on Dave's boat this summer in the eraly tourneys and you guys need another mate, just shout:)

No offense intended Steve;)

A group of us are getting together down there for a few laughs; tall tell lies and some adult barley pops.

Steve

Is this a weekly/monthly thing? Its hard for me to get away on short notice, but if I had some advanced notice so I could arrange a sitter. I would sneak down for a barley pop or two.

Is this a weekly/monthly thing? Its hard for me to get away on short notice, but if I had some advanced notice so I could arrange a sitter. I would sneak down for a barley pop or two.

Not right now it isn't, but there is nothing to say we can't evolve it into that:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...