Had a great four days in South Haven this past weekend for the steelheaders tournement. Started out slow on thursday as I have not fished in a while continously and did not have a good idea where to start so we went south and out to 130 and went 2 for 3 bolth kings on wire dipseys and spin doc and flys 210 and 220 back before the wind blew us off. Changed up and went deep on friday and Moosekey and I limited out on friday morning and ended up

12 for 16 with a mixed batch of kings,cohos,steelhead and laketrout. one laker weighed approx 15lb on the hand held scale of the boat. So we found the fish and headed right out for tounement morning sat. went 10 for 10 sat morning of the tournement releasing 2 undersized fish and weighed in 8. Sunday made it out to 150 before the seas were roaring hard enough that we had to turn back so never made it out to were I wanted to be. Hot setups were bloody nose silver streak on a fullcore, Stinger Jawbreaker on the full core. Dreamweaver blue dolphin on the regger 66 down and 24' back. Stinger Kivorkian 42 down on the rigger and 30 back and silver streak holograph monkey puke 54' down and 40 back on the rigger. Full core was the hotest of the setups. Bloodynose more hits early and the jawbreaker was bette later in the morning. Great tournment I think we ended up 34 out of 126 boats in the amature division. Good job on driving the boat moosekey, even with one arm you did a great job. Hope that cast comes off soon. :grin: