Holland 5-13, 10-12 Plumkrazy

I got an offer from Plumkrazy yesterday to take me and my son out of Holland and im very glad i took him up on that. We met at 6:30 had lines in at around 7 and wasnt long at all after that my son was into his first fish. Throughout the day we had about 2 doubles and two very tired armed young fishermen going 10 for about 12 fishing till 11am. 1 coho, 1 laker, 1 beautifull steelhead and 7 kings. Ill let him give a detailed report if he wants but we got most our fish from 150-170 fow fishing the top 45 feet.

IMG_0593.jpg

Cameron and I had a great time meeting you and your son Phil thanks for inviting us.Lets do it again sometime.:)

well mike somed it up pretty good no real hot color or size bait reg,stingray and mag, spindoctor flys all took fish the fish are here so get out and fish i will be out on sat and sun if lake is fishable so if your out give me a cll boat name plumkrazy

phil

Oh yeah, I hope you had a fun time cleaning your boat Caz.:D

Ya Mike,

This year I will not be able to go much. 2 graduations and my oldest getting married. Saturday I had to take my other daughter to Central Collage where she will go to school. Someday I will be out there again.

Rich

I kno Rich. That was just another lame attempt at humor to try and razz you a little for telling us to stay home cause the fish wont be biting. You dont really ever know unless you get out there. When or if you get sometime off and are desperate for a rider to go fishing id love to join yah and help with the costs again.

I kno Rich. That was just another lame attempt at humor to try and razz you a little for telling us to stay home cause the fish wont be biting. You dont really ever know unless you get out there. When or if you get sometime off and are desperate for a rider to go fishing id love to join yah and help with the costs again.

Ya Mike, I know you was joking around with me..:D I'd be allright if I didn't buy four riggers though this year.

So its my fault,

Rich:D