Went out w/rdfishin thursday afternoon around 4:30 and was greeted by crazy fog coming thru the channel and halfway thru we saw the Black Pearl coming at us. The fog lifted not long after we got out there. We played around in 20-30 fow back and forth in front of the channel not marking much of anything then headed out to 60 fow and not much going on there then headed back in to 20-30 till the sun set. We marked maybe 5-6 fish throughout the day and a couple balls of bait. The water temps were around 50-52 deg. surf. and 45-42 deg. 12-15 ft down. I think we even hit the magic 55 deg. a few times in front of the channel there in about 20 fow but could not get anything to go.Threw alot of different baits at them to. I remember last year even in march it was hard not to go 5-10 minutes without marking at least something. Oh well. Im keeping my fingers crossed that they will show up sometime real soon. Talked to a few other boaters, one guy got a laker near south haven and another guy that ended up in holland from launching at port sheldon (his gps went out and he had to try and follow the shore in the fog it was that bad.) Might make it out Sunday but not sure yet.