Ads without prices

Number one question in most peoples mind is HOW MUCH. Listing the amount of an item for sale does 2 things. If it's way out of someones price range they don't waste their time and yours. The most important thing that it does, is convey a message that the seller is serious about selling. When I see an ad without the price I think the seller probably wants more than it's worth and is ashamed to mention the price.

Number one question in most peoples mind is HOW MUCH.

When I see an ad without the price I think the seller probably wants more than it's worth and is ashamed to mention the price.

The American Dream. Buy low sell high!

Wether the seller wants more then its worth or not, Price seperates the Men from the Boys and gives you the doorway to negotiate.

You think people like Trump sold everything for what its worth? Hell NO, if you bought something from Trump you paid more then its worth and didn't even know it.

There is nothing wrong with making a profit, and my post says nothing about that.:) My thread is about ads that do not mention a price, and that is the number one question on peoples minds. The thread was not directed at any individuals, but it has put some on the defensive. In the past I posted price question marks right in someones ad thread. As for someone forgetting to put in a price, I don't think so. I apologize if I offended anyone that was NOT my intent. I do know something about ads, and leaving the price out is not the way to go.:)

If there is not a price in a for sale item, I usually ask what the price is. I try to give everyone the bennifit of the doubt, that the seller over looked adding the price.