Moosekey and I made it out of southhave on sat 5/5. set lines about 10;00 am as we did not do the early thing. Went 4 for 6 untill around 2:00pm

First fish came on stinger christmas tree spoon is what I think is what they call it. 95' of water straight out from the power plant. 34' down and 20' behind the ball, onthe inside rigger, nice 10lb king. Second came on the outside rigger 30' behind the ball on stinger NBK, 3lb coho. The last two bolth came on a full core, one out each side, bolth laketrout around 5lb. One on stinger jawbreaker and the other on bloodynose silverstreak. The first one ended up in a tangle due to to sharp of a turn with my swr rig. Had to cut my core and ended up pulling the fish in by hand. All in all pretty fortunante only lost the the full core. Did not loose my spoon or the fish. fortunantly I carry spare lead core spools and was able to restring her up on the spot. All in all not a bad 4 to 5 hour fishing trip. water was 46 to 49 degees all fish came in the same general area mentioned above. Boat ran well. first time back in the water since the starter/carbourator problems.