went with sea-mac today set lines around 7 am started in close 10-12 feet to the north went 4 hours with not a fish came back south in 29 feet of water and got to were the warm water bubblers are and picked up a small 20" king on a orange and aqua thin fin on 2 color core and a board. kept going south with no with no fish then went out deep to 90 feet and back into 15 feet with no fish headed back to the peir heads and just as we came around the end of the north peir on a on a north troll picked up a wopper of a walleye in 17 feet of water. weighing in at 9 lbs. 27.5 inches long cought on a blue and orange smith wick also on 2 color core and a board ill tell you this fish made 9 hrs of very unexciting fishing worth while had to other hits in close threw out the day with no hookups went 2-4 better bring a book to read for the tourney sunday:lol: thks for the trip mike and hope those pictures turned out or no one will belive us about the walleye;)

Just like to add that we marked no fish or bait on the way out to 90 fow and none coming back in, did mark a few around the bubbler and some bait around 15 fow but not much. 10 fow out to 30 fow has been the ticket for my boat so far. Water temps were around 45 deg. in the 15 fow range... I am unable to upload any more pictures, im past my quota and have no idea how to delete any of the ones i have to make room for more. If you would like to pm me your e mail i can send them to you and you can post them. Thanks for coming along and nice job gettin that fish to the net.

nice job guys me dad got a nice walley like that about 4 years ago it was in the same spot that you said and 31 inches and 11.2 lb now its on the wall it was also the first ever fish on the DIRTY DOG

The walleye we caught gills were littered with lil tiny white ball looking spots. Does anyone here maybe happen to know what those are or has anyone ever seen anything like that before??