First time out in a couple of weeks, dock to dock 3:30-6:30. Started in 90 FOW and trolled to 120. Marked schools of bait both suspended and on bottom. Worked south in 95-115 for an hour with no bites. Marked quite a bit of bait and a few fish. Turned west. Very few marks beyond 120 FOW. Caught a nice coho (6#) in 165 FOW on a mixed veggie UV Stingray. Pulled lines in 170 FOW. The flies were much more active than the fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Great Lakes Fisherman

• Like 3

First time out in a couple of weeks, dock to dock 3:30-6:30. Started in 90 FOW and trolled to 120. Marked schools of bait both suspended and on bottom. Worked south in 95-115 for an hour with no bites. Marked quite a bit of bait and a few fish. Turned west. Very few marks beyond 120 FOW. Caught a nice coho (6#) in 165 FOW on a mixed veggie UV Stingray. Pulled lines in 170 FOW. The flies were much more active than the fish.

Thanks for the report. I am not surprised that the flies are starting . Hopefully the water is beginning to set up and we will be able to be find the fish soon.
Clyde
Reel Therapy

• Like 1

On 6/29/2021 at 7:33 AM, CAC said:

Thanks for the report. I am not surprised that the flies are starting emoji853.png. Hopefully the water is beginning to set up and we will be able to be find the fish soon.
Clyde
Reel Therapy

It looks like a nice temp break is setting up around 65ft down according to the buoy. The kings (or what kings we're going to get) should start showing up here in a couple of weeks!