Aside from the fog and not being able to see more than 20 feet most of the day it was a nice shakedown trip on the silver one. Moosky did an excelent job driving the boat in some pretty dangerous conditions.

Ended up 1 for 3 as the fishing was pretty slow. Did not mark but maybe 5 fish in 6 hrs of trolling. One brown and lost a second at the back of the boat. Not sure what the third was as we never saw it. Two of the three hits came on line board #13 orange jointed Rapala 75' back and 50' out. The third came on a Tequila sunrise Nailer. Fished everything shorter than I like as the fog conditions made us cautious about running anything to far our.

fished from 4" of water out to around 22' of water. Temp was from 39 to 42 degrees on the lake and 46 in the harbor. Water levels are the worst I have ever seen them and that is since 1978. Wont go back as the water levles on the ride back in had dropped to the point to were I had the lower unit completley out of the

water and the bottom of the boat dreging up mud. None of the docks were in the water either. Must be the Dnr is waiting for the license price increase to afford labor to put the docks in the water.

Only had one cowboy come up on us at full throttle . When He was less than 100' from the back of my boat he decided to throttle down as that is when he saw us. We waived very politly and ended up only having to reset and fix one side of the boat.

I think the fishing will pick up by the end of the week as we did mark some nice schools of bait.