An off-site meeting was scheduled yesterday afternoon with a custommer and myself. It just so happened the meeting started at the junk cars in 18 f.o.w. We managed to clear up a few project issues, scheduling and start-up issues, however about every fifteen mintues, we we're rudley interrupted by fish thrashing on the surface of the lake, 6 to be exact. 2 cohoi's and 4 small king actually. I tried making bait changes to dischourage the interruption but it didn't matter. J-11's, Rapala Deep Diver(s), Orange ProKing, Hoochie's, they wouldn't leave us alone. No problems making concept sketches on note pad, you could have poured champagne in a glass resting on a raft yesterday and not spilled a drop. All in all, I would say it was the most productive meeting at work yet this year!

Nice way to spend the after noon working!:mad:

Next time you can just keep me in the dark because after your phone call I was unable to get much work done, spent too much time wishing that I was out there.:(

That's exactly how I felt yesterday afternoon...every other phone call or email was a fantastic fishing report and everytime I checked the weather it was getting worse for the days I can fish.:mad:

Nice job on "the day at the office" Take Six.:D