Lonely out there. Saw one other boat all night. Crew not used to big lake didn't feel well. In 2' chop.

Mid sixties out front nothing in the plume but a lot of beach grass fouling the lures. Headed out cycled through all 11 yes 11 rods to clean them. Settled in eighty on a north troll riding the waves to smooth it out a bit. About 9:30 pulling lines seven color explodes. First time I've heard a reel cry this year. Taking the board off wire diver goes with a five pound steel. Get him.all wrapped through the riggers net a fifteen king off the core then untangle the steel. He hit a spotted duck (auto correct) 10" meat rig, king came on a d w standard in coyote.

I've fished bigger waves without issue in my 14'. I think my effort to convince my niece and her husband to move back here had a bit of a set back last night.

Then the first time we fished the four winns in heavy water this year, both me and my crew, with over 10k hours between us on the lake, were stumbling like drunks. And it wasn't that heavy.