Thank you Kid Coulson for going fishing with me today. We fished near the sliders in 100-140 fow and ended up 6-6 with 3 kings from about 8 to 14 lbs, 2 lakers and a small steelie. Divers with Flasher/Fly took 3 fish. 300 copper with a blue dolphin took another 2, and the steelie came a 2 color with an orange superslim.

No troll direction was best - took hits going SW, W, NW, SE, NE. There was a strong current pushing my lines around. No troll speed was best - took hits from 2.0 to 3.8 mph.

Marked a decent number of fish. Seems like the water temps / weather pattern has the kings spread out and not interested in biting. Had a good number of follows on the graph on my riggers, but couldn't get them to go. I tried all sorts of lead lengths and different sized/colored spoons.

Found some alewives in one of the kings, and several alewives in one of the lakers.

Thanks for taking me brother. You worked hard but hey we got some nice silver! Way better day than weather people predicted and not a lot of traffic. Met a couple site members at the cleaning station that I knew were good guys because one of them had a muskie shirt on :thumb: Good times!!

Nice meeting you John. Always nice to put faces with the usernames on the site.

About the boat traffic on Sunday - it's always nice to catch a few fish and only have to adjust my heading once all day to avoid another boats trolling path.