Penn, Daiwa Reels, BJ Downriggers, Flashers For Sale

I have the following used equipment for sale. All items are like new with very little use:

(2) Big Jon Manual Downriggers (list for $309): $125.00 each plus shipping

post-4034-14498788074737_thumb.jpg

I am located west of Kalamazoo.

Thank you.

Dave

Edited by Alli Kat

• 2 weeks later...

Are the reels with blood run wire used for dipsy or can they be used like core or copper ( I am new and just getting geared for walleye and salmon fishing it has taken two yrs but slowly my son and I are getting it (HOPE THIS DID NOT SOUND LIKE DUMB ? Just learning.. I would like to buy a couple for your reels

Jimmy,

Yes the Blood Run wire reels, which contain 1000ft of wire are used solely for divers. Although there are other methods, the primary methods for fishing a controlled depth off boards is to use the core or copper. Let me know what reels you are interested in. Only the Penn 330's and 209's are available - all other reels listed have been sold.

Thanks.

Dave

There are no dumb questions. The wire is going to be used mostly for divers... You could use it like core or copper but your not going to get much out of it for depth. Wire divers are my favorite rigs on the boat! Hope this helps, let us know if you have any more questions.

• 2 weeks later...

How much to ship to Lansing mich 48917 I would like the copper line one it has copper already on it correct ( thank you for your time I am slowly buying thing way to exspensive to buy at store I have been trying for almost three yrs now