Holland Steel Headers Summer Challenge July 26TH

Just a reminder to anyone that may be interested in fishing this tournament, it's a very fun, one day event that is run similar to the large pro-ams.

Here is a a link to the rules and pay outs. www.hollandsteelheaders.org

Thursday is the captains meeting at 6 pm at Yacht Basin Marina on Ottawa Beach Road in Holland with a fish fry. This is also part of our quarterly membership meeting so dinner is free even if you don't come to sign up for the tournament. Cash bar is available.:thumb::thumb:

Like I said this is a well run, fun, one day tournament put on by a great organization.

Just a reminder to anyone that may be interested in fishing this tournament, it's a very fun, one day event that is run similar to the large pro-ams.

Here is a a link to the rules and pay outs. www.hollandsteelheaders.org

Thursday is the captains meeting at 6 pm at Yacht Basin Marina on Ottawa Beach Road in Holland with a fish fry. This is also part of our quarterly membership meeting so dinner is free even if you don't come to sign up for the tournament. Cash bar is available.:thumb::thumb:

Like I said this is a well run, fun, one day tournament put on by a great organization.

I second that, and the one on the 26th will be even better;)