We went yesterday evening and went 4 for 8. The four lost were all knockoffs, there and gone. Got 3 steelhead and one king. Started in 180 fow, went out to 240, then back into 90. No pattern except all fish came above 50 feet down.

Surface temp was 67 almost the whole time. Measured temp in the water column and water did not hit 42 degrees until 95 feet down. Water is pretty mixed up.

We fished Fri and all day Saturday there was a pocket north of muskegon pier where the surface was 63/64 between 80 and 70 Fow and the break was 45 ft down 42 degress we fished the surface break 63/64 a lot of debris was set up in some areas but there where a ton of big fish holding in that top water when we ventured out at about 120 130 the water was actually warmer and hit that 67 top water some smaller fish but nothing like the big ones we where picking up in tight so we headed back in and never left the 70 to 80 we where about the only boat in the that water all weekend! Went 9 for 16 biggest king 18 lbs biggest steel was 12 lbs and those fish in tight wanted nothing to do with anything but flies well atleast thats all we could get them to take! I will be out all of next week if anybody needs help find me on 68 call out is freshwater warrior I'll be happy to help out!! (Monday afternoon through Sunday)

Thanks Michael!! Only 4-8 ??? Sounds like a pretty good day to me!! Appreciate the spoon tip I didnt run any of those I stuck mostly with Blue dolphin UV/glow mag/ ss , lemon ice, and orange crush I couldnt get any takers so I just switched everything over to flies. I'll give the moonshine rv a soak next week but of course as we all know everything can change by the minute/hour/day ect. lol

Thanks again and congrads on a nice catch!

Wind is supposed pick up tonight and tommrow. And normally it wouldnt be too bad of a day but going for averaging over 10 fish a trip to 4 is kind of a bummer lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Great Lakes Fisherman mobile app