I will be heading out from Muskegon tomorrow afternoon through the weekend. I am taking two newbies and would really like to put them on a few fish. Can anybody help me out with whats going on in Muskegon, FOW to start in down depth hot lures speed. Any and all info appreciated! Thanks in advance to all who reply! MY call out on 68 is Freshwater warior if anybody will be out this weekend give a shout and I will be happy to share any intel I've got! Thanks again!!!!:thumb:

Can't tell you for sure.. I fish holland port. But based on reports I've read and heard 60-90fow. Coppers of appropriate lengths/spoons. Mono/wire dipsys-flasher/flys,meat. Also with the cool water I would not me afraid to stick out some high lines off boards for the steelhead that are sure to be patrolling the near shore waters. Good luck

Hey thanks Travis and Rob appreciate it. Rob I will do the same if I get into any I'll give a shout on 68. Friday I will prob run a little north and troll south to the nets so I get a lay of where everything is at and marked on my gps. Prob set up in 60 work out to 90 and do "S'es" back south. The winds (only 6-7kn) are suppose to turn ssw and s , so my guess is the fish may push out a little as the weekend progress, 90 to 120 ish. I'll let them tell me where to be and I'll let ya know! Will b on the water all weekend! (sleeping on the boat) gotta luv it!! I'm in a red/burgandy fourwinns sundowner btw see ya on the water!

Jeff we were out a couple of times last weekend and found the steelhead around 100fow. We picked up lake trout and a king in the same water so they were all together. Like Travis said throw out a couple of high lines and you will likely find some steel head as you are looking for the kings. Unless I am dialed in on some deeper fish I almost always have a couple of three colors out, one with a double orange crush and one with a mixed veggie spoon. They produce fish on most trips. I will be out this weekend as well and will let you know if I get anything going. I will be in a red and black 32' wellcraft. Boat name "Boomed It"

Thanks Jacob and Nick!!! Man I really appreciate the info, I will most certainly give a shout out!! Especially if I find fish or a hot pattern. Just cant say enough about how awesome the guys and gals are on this site!!!