June 24, 2013 Bay Eyes

I fished with Don B, Mike T, and Allan S, for a 4 man limit of walleye and 2 bonus perch. 30-33 FOW pulling 8 Offshore boards and two down rods. It was a bit rough with 2s and an occasional 3 foot wave so we scaled back on the number of boards. 2oz BB off 7 of the boards and 3oz on the down rods. Chartreuse, Purple, green, and glow. On the outside board on the port side I ran a 1/4oz blue and chrome tot a 100 ft back and a 1oz weight 6 or 7 ft away from the tot. I'd have to say the Tot was one of the best performer taking 3 of the fish without a single throw back. 1.5 mph. Conditions were rough and tough for us over the hill gang members but we toughed it out a came away smiling. :)

After I put the boat away and was hooking up the battery maintainer I took a spill in the garage. If this trend keeps happening I'm going to have to get one of those gizmos (I've fallen and I can't get up). :no: Darn getting old isn't for sissies. :grin:

dsc00390_a.jpg

Very nice Frank as always. Do you think we could get a volume discount if we both ordered one of those "I've fallen and I can't get up" thingy's?

Dutch, I'll just take you along and you can make em an offer they can't refuse.:lol: