Saturday was near a repeat peformance, yet everyday on the water is a bit different. This one started with an extremely busy launch area. I get to the launched boat and realize I left our seadog and fishing bud "Sobe" in the truck! :oops: The flat water was my next concern as we blasted out to 32 FOW to our same start point. As normal for this fishery, landed several fish while setting lines, all dinks (more concern), "will I ever get six lines in??" After 6-8 undesized we hit 3-4 dandies in a row and it was game on. Same milk run put nine in box then I did a no-no, pulled a rod in complete confidence, bad mojo! :roll: Seas wet dead flat and the switch was off for next 30 min. A slight breeze returned and we took three fish getting rest of lines out. Crawlers 45-50' back on/bb, 1.0 GPS, chart., purple, everything! Enjoyed seeing some of you members! We had a delicious walleye dinner last night. We'll be back at it later this week.

FishingDog.jpg

DSC01508.jpg

DSC01511.jpg

I started bleeeding my silver fish last year, much better. Will start with walleyes on next trip.

:thumb: Nice job Chummer....I ran right past you on Saturday morning, even hollered out the window to you. Sure was a great weekend to be out walleye fishing!

Saturday was near a repeat peformance, yet everyday on the water is a bit different. This one started with an extremely busy launch area. I get to the launched boat and realize I left our seadog and fishing bud "Sobe" in the truck! :oops: The flat water was my next concern as we blasted out to 32 FOW to our same start point. As normal for this fishery, landed several fish while setting lines, all dinks (more concern), "will I ever get six lines in??" After 6-8 undesized we hit 3-4 dandies in a row and it was game on. Same milk run put nine in box then I did a no-no, pulled a rod in complete confidence, bad mojo! :roll: Seas wet dead flat and the switch was off for next 30 min. A slight breeze returned and we took three fish getting rest of lines out. Crawlers 45-50' back on/bb, 1.0 GPS, chart., purple, everything! Enjoyed seeing some of you members! We had a delicious walleye dinner last night. We'll be back at it later this week.

FishingDog.jpg

DSC01508.jpg

DSC01511.jpg

I started bleeeding my silver fish last year, much better. Will start with walleyes on next trip.

My dog looks just like yours. The fish we've been catching look similar too.:grin:

Good job.