Nice day on the lake. Took my dad and my friend Dave. Wound up 11for 20 all Kings, biggest was 19lbs and 1 at 18 lbs the rest were 11-15lbs. Mag diver on wire out 150' and power pro mag diver out 165' were the best with wire had a white with crush tape spin doctor and green fly the pp had a blue bubble spin doctor and a matching fly. 90-105 fow northwest and south east trolls were best with down speed at 2.8-3mph. Meat rigs on riggers lost 3 and 300' copper took a couple and lost a few 10 color with a Pro king magic man flasher and a UV fly took the 19 lb fish had a few drive bys early on 5 and 4 color with spoons and 200' copper with black fin tuna mag spoon never got touched. Heard mike on Mc squared calling for a tow in and couldn't get him to answer. Glad u got a tow mike we weren't that far from ya! Seemed like when we got one hit we got 2 or 3 more within a few seconds. Fun day.

Nice job Todd we were right there with you until we ran into a fuel issue. Thanks for the thoughts, we knew Denny was out there with us and they were heading in. I think we are going to have a great summer if the water stays in the 50 degree range and we can get the lake to set up a good temp break. I think the next time we are out it will be on the Silverking, should be about 2 weeks and then I will be able to spend nights on the boat and get early starts.

Hey Mike I hope u found your issues with the old boat and your new boats works well for ya. We had a triple going when I heard you on the radio which turned into a quad and by the time I could get to the radio I couldn't raise ya. I only had 3 of us on the boat so from 11:30am too 1:00 pm we were busy . Lol divers were getting smacked non stop.