This pisses me off!

I am so sick and tired of these "accidents" that cause everything from human waste to "slightly radioactive water" being dumped into our lake. Businesses, and people need to be held accountable for their actions. There should be multiple safety backups preventing anything toxic from making it into the lake. This is a precious resource people treat it like a damn dumping ground. Whether its the Badger dumping coal dust, the sewage treatment plant dumping thousands of gallons of **** into it, or Palisades letting "slightly radioactive water" into her. Pollution is pollution, and the idiots responsible need to be accountable. I don't care if its diluted. IT'S FU@$#£G RADIOACTIVE! :mad:

Yes it is pollution. And so is sewage, fishing line, cigarette butts, sandwich bags, candy wrappers, beverage bottles/cans, etc. We should all be good stewards of these great resources.

We are all guilty of accidental pollution. Every time we break a line or something blows overboard, it's pollution. Granted there are different degrees of pollution, but it all adds up. Be good stewards and encourage others to be also. Pollution awareness has already made a noticeable difference. We can make a difference if we choose to. Keep a litter bag in your car, truck, or boat. The best way to teach is by example.

While pollution sucks, at least it was only tritium. It is a weak beta emitter has an average keV of 5.7 which is practically nothing. It's sad that this is probably one of the least dangerous pollutants that is dumped in the lake.

• 3 weeks later...