West Michigan Fishing League Dates For 2007

Hello Members,

I just happen to pick up a 2007 calendar and started looking at the dates that I can hold for the fishing league this year. As of right now these will be the dates that I will be having but I do still have to check with Gold coast and Fishermans landing for there ok with the dates. I will be calling them up in January to find out. So after I do that then I will be putting up a sign up sheet for all of you that like to join the fishing league.

Dates For 2007

Sunday May 6th at Port Sheldon(Blow Date: May 20th)

Sunday June 24th at Port Sheldon(Blow Date: Will hold a DBLE event on July 14th)

Saturday July 14th at Port Sheldon(Blow Date: 15th)

Sunday August 12th at Muskegon Fishermans Landing(Blow Date: August 26th)

Sunday September 9th at Muskegon Fishermans Landing(Blow Date: September 16th)

I will be holding a special tournament also but just do not know yet what it will be yet. It may be the Dreamweaver challange again or something new this year with a different lure company. But that will be on Sunday July 22nd at Muskegon Fishermans Landing.(Blow date: July 29th)

There will be some rule changes this year also to make everything go alot eaisier at the weigh in. I will start working on that very soon.

Sure hope that the dates will work out for all of us,

Caznik

Hey Rich!

What happened to maybe working up the coast a little bit this year.

Maybe starting in St. Joe and ending up in Ludville or something like that.

I remember there was a little bit a talk about it, but it may have been on a certain bottomless beer night.....heheheheh...

T

Hey Rich!

What happened to maybe working up the coast a little bit this year.

Maybe starting in St. Joe and ending up in Ludville or something like that.

I remember there was a little bit a talk about it, but it may have been on a certain bottomless beer night.....heheheheh...

T

Ya I liked the idea to. But there is some others in the league that rather just keep it the way it is. There is no way that I can aford going to much this year anyways. My youngest daughter is graduating and my oldest is getting married. This is going to be the most exspensive year ever for me.

Just hope I can still fish,

Rich

This looks good to everybody huh?

May 6th in Pt Sheldon?!?!!??

Are there even any fish there then??!?!?!?

Lets see last year fishing with Catfishhoge we took first place on the first event in May out of Port Sheldon. The one to watch out for is the one in June, the fish either leave or get lock jaw.

That was the first event last year.
The one to watch out for is the one in June, the fish either leave or get lock jaw.

Ok. and Yup. If I remember right it was June that was early too and then a big lul til July. Thought it was late May and Early June last year. My bad.

T

The only date too early to be on the lake is the date that there's still ice.

dv8or may is one of the best mounth on the south half of the lake for big numbers of fish

I know, I know, Spring Kings!!!!

There was a year he did late May and Early June (I think 2 years ago) That I was confusing myself with.......

I hate the big luls between dates Early May and then Late June for tourney dates.........

T