new to the site

Was introduced to this site. Never knew it was around before. Glad to be on it and hope to help out anyway that I can.

Fish mainly Kewaunee area with some good friends(Bluecollaroutdoors and oilcan) to name a few, but will travel to wherever the salmon are biting. Also fish the bay of green bay for walleye. Check out my youtube channel Bollie27 for some videos and more videos to come in the future(editing procees now).

I've been to Kewaunee many times, both by my own boat, and the carferry in the old days out of Ludington. Nice port, good fishing too, and many nice people to visit there. I liked your tournaments too, fished a couple in the day, great. Thanks for joining, this is a nice forum for the avid and beginner fisherman, hope you enjoy.

thanks for the welcoming guys!

KJ Pluggin: yea, be nice to meet some new fisherman, i have an 18 blue ranger, if ya see it going out or coming in, say hi.

Nailer: i will be sure to keep some updates on the walleye action. Was out that way fishing a week ago and we did pretty good and it should only get better as the water temps cool and fall approaches!

Trying to hide all this good information from me, haha, just kidding.

I think you got some skills tho! :thumb:

Oh great Im in the "friend zone".

How did I not tell you about this site brian?

I have been creeping around here for a couple years.

I have them so fooled, they put advanced fisherman next to my name.....silly rabbits.