Ludington July 29

EdB

Today was the only day I fished this weekend. We made a family trip to the UP camping for a few days and got back late and I slept in Saturday. I needed it. We almost hit a wolf that darted across the road in front of us when we were up north. It was a great trip with the kids.

Today, we ran 18 miles south to Little Point and set up in 130 ft of water. Trolled that south to the point and turned back north. We had great early action, doubles and triples, all real nice kings. Got 15 by 9:30 and headed in. Fish were coming from 47 to 90 down on riggers with mag moonshine spoons crabface, do de k, carbon 14. Hi Divers out 120 to 140 with chrome/mt dew and tuxedo spin doctors with blue fairways flys were steady. No hits on a full core, 200 and 300 ft coppers with a moonshine blue jackel on the 300 and a yeck jerid on the 200 were very good.

My boat is fixed and ready to rock but I fished with my neighbor Steve today on the Widowmaker. This box had such a nice average size, we hung it on the rack. Nice tuna's today, they were screaming drags! Some boats did good fishing north on the bank today too.

july_29_12_4.jpg