7-11 Inner bay

Launched out of Eagle bay today , we set the bar high at 20" min for the cooler. Dropped lines at 9 and were done at 2 with a 3 man limit. Caught lots of fish under 20" but stuck to our guns and had another nice cooler. Fished the last hour playing catch and release . Lot of talk from the guys fishing north being slow but pretty much everyone south was in the fish. Bugs were horrible early on but seemed to get better. 24 FOW 2 oz bb 45 ft back 1.4 mph , copper was the color for us anything chrome was catching trash fish. How did you finish up Al?

It's on fire right now Scott ! Took my 9 yr old with me today and wore his arms out , he couldn't even hold the rod up anymore. The phone call to his mom on the ride home was priceless !

It's on fire right now Scott ! Took my 9 yr old with me today and wore his arms out , he couldn't even hold the rod up anymore. The phone call to his mom on the ride home was priceless !

Thats awesome!!! I was up in De Tour last weekend for 4 days fishing, herring and whitefish and havent been on the bay in about 10 days or so!!

7-11 inner bay....

hey mark, did the same as you. 3 man limit in just a few hrs. COULD'NT STAND IT AND HAD TO GO AGAIN 7/13. BOXED OUT AGAIN IN SHORT ORDER. SENT PICS THIS MORN. AIN'T HAD THIS MUCH FUN SINCE THE HOGS ATE MY MOTHER-IN-LAW !!!! WILL BE OUT AGAIN TOMORROW........knot @ work.calm