Well stated out on friday having a canvas shop come out and do a bunch of work on my top. replace 3 zippers both sides and modify my back piece off my bimini. The name of the place is LULUs Covers. and they were 200-300 bucks less than any other shop. They came to the boat brought their sewing machine and did the work right there. The other shops wanted me to pull my boat and bring it to them. They did a great job and if you are in the detroit/monroe area and need canvas work i would recommend them. They are the only ones brest bay marina in recommending because of price and quality of work.

Saturday about 100 silver bass and four walleye. straight out of the raisin in 23 ft of water on purple spoons and mini discs 70 back.

Sunday we decided to run down to the dumping grounds. It was a bumpy ride down. got all the lines set and my brother says i see lightening. Sure enough. turned around and headed back. Tlaked to a couple guys that weathers the storm and they said it was nasty one guy got quite a jolt grabbing a rod. another said his rocket launchers were sparking between them.

Monday too dang hot.

Tuesday didn't fish had a few things to do

Wednesday Dad and i Limited out. Started using bigger spoons to get away form the silvers and got our walleye in about three hours straight out of brest bay in 19 ft of water 60 - 80 back on mini divers and silver streak minis, anything with purplr and chartruse. some real nice chunky fish about 19 inches average. a couple 15s and a couple 14 inch throw backs. About 35 silver bass throw backs. Using the bigger spoons got us away from the silver bass. I had also been told going to jr thundersticks was getting guys away from the silver bass. We tried but where we were the fish wanted spoons.

thursday thru sunday it blew like a b^%$#. At points there was so little water in the marina if i stepped on to the boat i could feel it hit the bottom.