dipsey divers

I have one wire and three braided divers rods. Can i run a wire and braided line rods with mag dipseys set on 1 and put two regular braided rods set on 2 with a regular dipsey and still clear all lines or should i run the regular divers on 3???

No problem running 4 divers with what you have. Run 2 divers(low divers with a mag ring) on 1 or 1.5. The high divers will be set on 3. You can run these with a mag ring or not, it's your choice, and depends where the fish are. Braid runs ALOT like wire does. People love wire because of the "harmonics" as well as the fight. Also there is not much of an issue with sea fleas once they start popping up.

If you do choose to run them on 1 and 2, make sure your straight line trolling, putting them that close together COULD cause a bit of an issue. Especially if there is any type of current around

+2 you never want to run your divers the same on one side of the boat. run your longest rod on a 3 setting and your shortest inside rod on 1 or 1.5 and about 20 or 30 ft shorter than your front rod. this will keep them apart. same thing with the wire diver, make sure to use it on the inside and you should be ok, as the wire diver should go deeper than the braid. or thats my opinion anyway. i have run 4 divers on one side of my boat for walleye. i start with my front rod set on 6 and my 2nd rod set on 4.5 and 20 ft shorter than my front rod then my 3rd rod set on 3 and 20 ft shorter than my 2nd rod then my last rod i set on 1.5 and 20 ft shorter than my 3rd rod. but i do use the lite bite slide divers and the dials are just alittle different than on the dipsy divers. but you get the idea. and i wouldnt want to run 4 divers fishing for kings. you could get a hugh mess.

sherman