Got the chance to splash the boat this past weekend for a little shakedown cruise. Went out by myself as not to disappoint anyone if something was not working. Everything was working except my brain as i realized i forgot the net on my first bite. Ended up losing that one and on to pick up a splake on a stinger craigs x-mas that wasn't much problem getting into the boat. Shortly after that i looked back and a rigger rod was thumping.....then my 3 color down the chute starts screaming. I got my hands full and my auto pilot is not tracking very well because i am direct into the 15-20 mph wind. Finally realized i have the same fish hooked on both rods and thank god i had so many hooks in her because she was acting like a steelhead and without a net i'm sure i would have lost her. Fish came in with all 3 trebles of a stick bait in her gill plate and mouth pinned shut with a stinger purple frog. Just over 30" and scale was not working but guessing over 10 lbs. Water temps were pretty steady around 39-40 degrees all the way down. Best for me was over 90 fow 30' down. Good to be back on the water and not a bad shakedown going 2-3.

img_20120414_110038.jpg

img_20120414_161638.jpg

img_20120414_161803.jpg

img_20120414_183419.jpg