Offshore fishing affected by this wind?

Im planning on making my shakedown trip tomorrow morning and have been watching the water temps pretty closely.

All this wind has dropped the surface temps back into the upper 30's last night.

Do you think its still worth trying out deep for some kings or coho like have been caught recently? Or would skinny water be the better idea now?

Hard to say... I would skip the beach and start out in like 80-100fow and just head west. Run baits up and down the water column and then target specific depths when you get hits. It seems like the temp maps have been pretty off lately because its so foggy over the lake. When we went out last Saturday the actual temps were MUCH different than the temp maps. We had 61 in the plume, upper 50's in close and it dropped down to 44 offshore.

I would run out to a minimum of 120 and go west south west and fish top to bottom till you start to get hit and then consintrate on that area, my guess would be you will find them around the say area as last weekends reports.