Fish On Sports Rod Holder Trees

2012-04-05_12.17.412.jpg

This is the first one I made which is now powder coated the same color as those custom Big Jons. I can produce them like this one powder coated silver with black holder caps for $180/pair plus shipping or with a four position pull pin swivel for $220/pair plus shipping. These can be custom made really however you want but I have been making them with a slight offset on each holder. These are produced with quality T6 schedule 40 and 80 aluminum with qaulity tig welds. They are really quite light and very sturdy. I will send more pics to anyone interested.

Can you give me a close up of the mounting/screws/bolts? Are you screwing that into a base plate like a down rigger so it can easily be removed? Or is this like the sword in the stone?

Haha, no I made the bases to fit my Big Jon bases and used hold down knobs so they can be rotated or removed by just taking the knobs out. The swivel bases I will be making will made so you can pull the pin and just remove the mast but the solid ones would need a mounting bases and capsrews.