Going to the GR show for the first time...

UBDSLO1

Can't wait! I do have some questions. Is there a place there to get food/lunch? How is the parking, close to the show, or do I have to park away, and is there a parking fee? How early should I get there? I'm going on the Saturday, I'm sure that this is the busiest day. Are there really good deals there? And, will the wife like it???:confused: thanks guys!

Can't wait! I do have some questions. Is there a place there to get food/lunch? How is the parking, close to the show, or do I have to park away, and is there a parking fee? How early should I get there? I'm going on the Saturday, I'm sure that this is the busiest day. Are there really good deals there? And, will the wife like it???:confused: thanks guys!

They do have food concessions but they are expensive. Most of the guys from our booth go down the street to subway it is walking distance from the show. there is also the usual fast food joints just a few blocks away and regular restaurants in the area. Parking is usually either under the show in the underground parking lot or across the street at the fifth third bank. I think it is like 7 bucks for parking. There is free parking in the area but you will have a walk. Saturday is usually busy the earlier you get there the easier it is to walk through by noon it is pretty full. There is usually good deals on items it just depends on what you are looking for. If you want to make it an evening after 7 the show really slows down and it is easier to walk around and see things and not be elbow to elbow. only proble is some of the booths bring items that once they run out they dont have replacements so you take a chance of maybe missing a deal. Stop by the Michigan United Conservation Clubs Booth i will be there all four days from open to close. Not sure if your wife will like it or not. They do have the woodland carvers at the show and they have some pretty neat items for sale. They also have the taxidermy show going on and that is pretty cool to see some of the mounts that the taxidermists do.

Check the Show Span seminar schedule. There are plenty of free seminars. I like to just pay the $7 fee and park in the ramp next to the event. There are plenty of fun restaurants in GR, or there is food at the event.

Check the Show Span seminar schedule. There are plenty of free seminars. I like to just pay the $7 fee and park in the ramp next to the event. There are plenty of fun restaurants in GR, or there is food at the event.

Guys, when is the show? I've been out of the loop as of late. Thanks!