Acorns

GLF

i also agree , i have 5 very large oaks in my yard and am normaly rakeing acorns by the bushle basket this time of year and i have not found 1 yet, or have i seen one hanging in the trees but that dos not bother my at all ,becouse i have seen more deer while hunting this year than the last 2 years combined, and have killed 2 to date 1 3 point last tusday and a big doe this tuesday only 2 more tags to fill before the gun opener and i can start stealhead fishing before the ice comes ps. did i mentoin that i have drawn a refuge hunt for the todd farm this year

Yup, it's a low yeild year on the acorns. I have 1 tree that the deer normally tear up the gound underneath it eating them and this year nothing. Checked a couple other trees on my property and it's the same story. Glad I have a couple small corn feilds to feed them and keep them around.

i have a huge oak in my front yard and last year you couldnt walk without stepping on them i took three wheel barrow loads out back for the deer this year none and you can tell by the way the deer are acting to they are hitting the bait piles like crazyand last year my corn sat out back and literly grew stalks about 5 inches high