River winch motor??????

HAHA.

i have my ATV winch on it now with a side out res hicth mount,

Just looking for something faster and dont want to Drop a G :( if i dont have too

Those Harbor freight winches suggested above can be had for as little as $50 when they are on sale. You could modify one with a larger drum to increase the speed. By increasing the speed your will decrease the torque and pull weight. I just bought one for 50 a couple of weeks ago. I'm going to use it on my boat trailer. I'm going to strip off about half the cable to decrease the drum size to slow it and increase the torque.

The biggest problem with these and a lot of DC motors is their Duty Cycle. Most can only run for about a minute without having to rest for 15 minutes to cool down. That is not a problem loading a boat, but may be if it's intended time use is greater.

I see they have them for $79.

http://www.harborfreight.com/2000-lb-electric-atvutv-winch-with-automatic-load-holding-brake-68146.html

i use a atv superwinch on my boat trailer. its rated at 3000# and i cut half of the cable off so i would have more torque. but it loads my 28 ft sea ray without any problems. but it runs slow with only half full arbor. but i only paid around 130.00 for it on ebay. they have some real cheap atv winches on ebay. but i couldnt tell you about the quaility of them. but i know superwinch makes a good winch. and it doesnt get hot pulling my boat on the trailer. and i have one on a kawasaki 700 and have pulled it out of some big mudholes down in tenn while riding. never had any problems with it.

sherman