Day 2

Adam Bomb

Well, had a bad feeling about this morning when the birds where moving after dark last night. Sure enough movement was slow. Seen only a handful. Had a group of four come in on our right side and Dad was able to scratch one out. Had another group of 15 land just outta range. They fed for a good half hour before lifting off and heading for some water. Outside of that pretty slow other than some small bunches, 2-4 birds moving around in the distance. Just as we're heading outta the field a C.O. pulls up to check us. As he does here comes about 10 and sail right in.:lol:...He said guys did good yesterday, so far slow in his checks today. I will note a very pleasant experience with Officer D.R. Lee this morning. Courteous, professional, personable. Great job.

Although slow, not all was lost. Still lots of fun this morning. I asked Nick if he brought his lucky rabbits foot, and he said no...Now we know what the problem was.:lol:

DSC00942.jpg

DSC00945.jpg

His mustache :lol:

DSC00952.jpg

Oh yeah, he is a character thats for sure. Had me laughing all morning for the second day in a row. Thats what its all about. Was a little stinker too yesterday morning. Farting all morning in my buddies layout and giggling away...LMAO

That's his built in goose call. :lol: