Went 4 for 10 in 115 FOW just south a bit 8 Lb king on full core with lemon ice, 7 LB king on 300 copper NBK, 8 Lb king on rigger "SWR" down 50 blue dolphin, and 7 Lb steelie on full core with mixed veggie mag

I bought a few new flies last weekend and my cousin swore he knew how to tie them, i had one on each dipsy a no see um and a glow ghost, anyway both dipsy,s went within 30 sec of each other but didnt last long :confused: we got them in and had a empty swivel behind the spin doctor:mad: but we were atleast getting some action today:thumb:

Went back out this morn and set lines at 70 fow did a sw troll to 85 fow where we took our first fish so we stayed in 85 fow on south troll ended up 5 for 6 all kings around 7 to 8 lbs all hits were dipsy,s set 150 back 2 1/2 with a glow ghost takin two and pickled mirage takin 4 this was all with an hour or so i for some reason didnt check fuel in boat, guessin lack of sleep:no: so we had to pull lines and head in at 9 am because we were on E really think we woulda done awesome this morn had i put fuel in the boat :lol: the pickled mirage fly was def hot! this am i was lil tired so we just loaded up and went home