A Gracious Thanks To Nailer..!!!!

Boltman

Wow, what a guy he is, I asked him to save some fish for me this weekend when he went' out of Holland and He Did, Ken caught for me and my family A Large KING and a nice Steel head, Ken my hat is off to you....and I Thank you from the bottom of my heart, this is one of the best things someones ever done for me, and again I thank you. We are having Salmon Tonight and Steak as well... Wow!!!!!!!! I'm throttled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just when I thought there was NO hope for us to get some salmon this year,,,, Nailer comes through for me and Mine.. Oh My Wife Maryanne said to make sure You knew that she is very thankful for her Diet calls out for Salmon. She says Thanks A bunch...

Robert and MAryanne

I'm planning on getting the Trolling valves this winter, plus I have something in mind for the swim platform... it has a dinghy system on it now with channels that bolts fit into, in order to hold onto the dinghy, I'm thinking a Stainless steel Gate with downrigger mounts on it..about 24" high maybe 36" with supports. I'm going to draw something up soon.

Haha no offense, butu got nailer catching fish for u when u have the biggest boat on here? What does it take nailer to come on my 18 1/2 ft grumman to show me how to catch a fish? **** I'm lucky to have salmon let alone steak with it! Sorry I had to. And if u do mount dr on it iwanna see, cuz I have never sen them on a ship before.!.!