Brought the boat up to Milwaukee to fish a couple charters on tuesday. Ended up not working out for me to fish the afternoon trip but had a blast anyway.

Had a 430-930am charter on tuesday with 3 other boats. Finished 14 for 25ish and that was the low end of all four boats. Not sure about the others, but we could not keep them on the hooks. Great mixed bag of cohos and rainbows with a few trout and kings too. One boat had a pair of 14 and 15 pound kings. Sounds like the boys in the afternoon did not fair quite as well.

All four boats powered straight out to about 150 fow. Marked TONS of fish and bait but everyone had a hard start. Best action for me was 160-190 and everyone else was in the same general area. Chartruse Protroll with a homemade green fly was the best on a 7 color and 150' 32lb Blood Run Copper. Green Dot and White UV Spin Doctors on the Blood Run wire divers were also working. And once again the new Blood Run Dreamweaver Paddle with a Big Weenie McLovin fly was doing pretty good way down deep.

Great time and can't wait to fish Milwaukee again. Its fun to have new sky lines in the back ground once in awhile.

yeah, i thought about calling you jim. i would have loved to have gotten together with you!

unfortunately it was a very uncertain trip. thought i was going to be up there early in the day on monday but didnt end up getting in until 9pm. then fishing at 430am and wasn't sure if i was fishing in the afternoon or not. once i found out i was only fishing in the morning, i wanted to leave as soon as i could to get back to Racine. Long week with the boat. From Chicago to Milwaukee and every where in between in less than a week. I was glad to come back to work today for some rest!

i plan on coming back up to Milwaukee for Brew City, quite possibly sooner. We will definitely hook up then if you don't make it down here.