missed pickels tourny

I missed the unionville tourny today cause i was in the hospital with a migraine that completley laid me out, i tried to leave the hospital at 6 this morning in a daze trying to meet up with my fishing buddies, but the doctors stopped me. My buddies took my gps and headed to the walleye hole, they said it was 3 to 5 foot rollers, but they manged to catch fish, im not sure what place they got but ill be back on the water first thing in the morning.

well thanks, you should think about giving the east side a try, its not a far run from the other side, im about 2 miles east of buoy 2 way up on the bar. If you do decide to come over let me know, and ill fill you in on exacactly where im catching em.

well thanks, you should think about giving the east side a try, its not a far run from the other side, im about 2 miles east of buoy 2 way up on the bar. If you do decide to come over let me know, and ill fill you in on exacactly where im catching em.

Thanks Luke. Good current info is what this site is all about. I have fished the East side of the bay before but will not run over fish to get there. Long runs don't bother me when It's necessary. The whole bay is hot right now and I wish I could be out there hammering them. The outer bay has been good for over a month.