WMFL and Big Lake lures.

For our third event on July 9th, Big Lake Lures out of Holland Mi. wants to supply each boats with a couple of spoons.

Take a look at their site, they have a great selection. I talked with Larry, who says he paints all the lures himself. For his glow spoons, he use the same process as Moonshine lures.

He also has a line of UV spoons that are yet to get on his site.

While it's not mandatory you take the spoon, we ask if you do, give them a fair shake, and some feed back.

We are thinking 1 Glow, and 1 Uv for each boat. If you have a pattern you like, post it here, and we will get it.

There is no doubt the Meal Time will work. G115_Glo_Meal_Time_a.jpg

I started running some spoons for Larry last fall. I have only had one trip to use them but they were effective. I was hoping to run his new UV lures last week but between boat issues and the weather it didn't happen. The finish on his lures is very good, he uses a strong clear coat that seems to hold up well. Hope you guys give them a shot, and thanks for doing this Larry.

• 3 weeks later...
The 3rd one from the right has been HAWT.... 300 copper took 6 hits today. Only managed to get 3 of those 6 in.. .I have nailer syndrome

Hey now, no need to start it so long before the next event :lol: