pop up truck camper/man riggers/bow mt trmotor

i found a way i might still be able to go fishing this summer. i have a few things i can sell to make alittle gas money

9 1/2 pop up truck camper. pretty nice. has a great set of ford super duty frame tiedowns if you need them, has 2 way fridge stove furness 3600.00 pm for more info. i havent got the picture thing down yet.if you pm me we,ll work something out if you are really looking for this type camper, i,ll even help with gas to come look at it..

1998 merc 150 hp lower unit. has been marina certified. it should fit all v6,s 135 150 175 merc or mariner, up to atleast 05,s. may even fit others. new retaining nut water pump housing and impeller, and grease. 650.00 well figure out how to get it to you. i dont know if i wouldnt put another impeller in it. its set for 2 years. it should be good. but it would be your choice.

2 cannon easy troll man riggere 2 8# balls 150.00 shipped

2 10# pancake rigger weights some of the coating has came loose in the back. i may try to hot glue this if new owner wants. they still work great. 35.00 for both shipped. if you can beat that let me know

i am in tenn right now so im kinda guessing. i have a bow mount power drive. its foot control with added remote control. it has a quick mount so you can take it off. it was mounted for awhile but never put in water. its same as new. 200.00. well have to meet. or i.ll deliever for gas. and i really cant drop the price even if you pick it up. we may get put in jail anyway this price is a crime.

sherman

i found a way i might still be able to go fishing this summer. i have a few things i can sell to make alittle gas money

9 1/2 pop up truck camper. pretty nice. has a great set of ford super duty frame tiedowns if you need them, has 2 way fridge stove furness 3600.00 pm for more info. i havent got the picture thing down yet.if you pm me we,ll work something out if you are really looking for this type camper, i,ll even help with gas to come look at it..

1998 merc 150 hp lower unit. has been marina certified. it should fit all v6,s 135 150 175 merc or mariner, up to atleast 05,s. may even fit others. new retaining nut water pump housing and impeller, and grease. 650.00 well figure out how to get it to you. i dont know if i wouldnt put another impeller in it. its set for 2 years. it should be good. but it would be your choice.

2 10# pancake rigger weights some of the coating has came loose in the back. i may try to hot glue this if new owner wants. they still work great. 35.00 for both shipped. if you can beat that let me know

i am in tenn right now so im kinda guessing. i have a bow mount power drive. its foot control with added remote control. it has a quick mount so you can take it off. it was mounted for awhile but never put in water. its same as new. 200.00. well have to meet. or i.ll deliever for gas. and i really cant drop the price even if you pick it up. we may get put in jail anyway this price is a crime.

sherman

im not sure how to do the bump thing

sherman

its only a 40 ld thrust on the trolling motor

• 2 weeks later...

sherman

bump bump

• 4 months later...