2- 8ft-6in Diawa Wilderness DR862MR Medium action 12-20# These rods were only used a few times and didn't fit my program. They are in excellent condition. $22 takes them both. SOLD

2- Diawa Jupiter rods These have seen some action. Both have been repaired but are very usable. One is about 7 ft the other is 8ft-6in. 8-17# Medium. These rod were identical. A repair made one shorter. The longer one has a repair on the but end. $10 gets both.

1- Cannon Power Troll 8ft-6in. 12-20# Medium. This rod is in VG condition. The but cap can be removed for a Gimbal but end. $10

4- Master by Penn Graphite C 8ft-6in 8-15# all are in usable good to fair condition one is about 7ft-10in because of a repair. $25 takes all four. SOLD

All but the Diawa Wilderness rods were used regularly on my boat. The Wilderness rods would be better for Salmon. The rest of the rods were used both for salmon and walleye. Get me out of the dog house. My wife is counting fishing rods.:lol:

Edited by Priority1

Nice assortment and pricing Frank, these should go fast. What are you going to replace them with, just curious? Dittos Adam, the man cave is strictly off limits. I just put all my rods during winter in the display racks in the living room, most ladies get dizzy to count that high anyhow.....lol.

Actually my girl is good when it comes to my toys.:lol: We are both sensible and if either of us want or need something we get it if we can afford it. Afford is the key word.:) Pension and SS $$$ don't go far so we have to save for some things.

I'm going to use 7 ft Okumas for my OR12 Offshore boards. I think the shorter and identical rods will work better in my trees. :)