Supporting Membership Changes

There will be a few changes to the Supporting Member group for 2011.

Bronze.gif The current Supporting Member group will become the Bronze Level group. All of the benefits for this group will remain the same. However, the fee to become a Bronze Level member will be increased to $20 per year. Click here to see bronze level benefits.

Silver.gif New for 2011 will be a Silver Level membership. Silver Level members receive all of the benefits of Bronze Level members and will have the ability to post items they manufacture for sale in a specific forum that will be created on 1 Jan just for Silver Level members. The fee to become a Silver Level member is $50 per year.

Gold.gif New for 2011 will be a Gold Level membership. Gold Level members receive all of the benefits of Bronze Level members and will have a forum created for them in the Supporting Vendors area. An email will be sent to the Gold Level member each time a thread or a post is made. The fee to become a Gold Level member is $100 per year. NOTE: The forum that was created for the Gold Level member will be removed if the Gold Level membership is not renewed. Any post that was made in this forum will also be deleted.

• 2 weeks later...
What does membership get you, (Bronze)

You may have noticed that the only advertising you see on this website is at the top of the website. I despise websites that are plastered with advertising. Usually you can not navigate around on them without accidently clicking on an ad. Operating costs for this website are around $100 per month, and we are around the break even point. The supporting memberships helps to cover the monthly operating expenses.

Bronze Level benefits.

• 150 private message allowance. Regular members are only allowed 50 private messages.
  • 20 mb of storage space for their pictures in the gallery. Regular members are allowed 5 mb of storage space for their pictures in the gallery.
  • Access to a private area in the forums for supporting members only.
  • Ability to send pm's to users who have reached their quota.
  • Can set self to invisible mode.
  • Can use custom title.
  • Ability to post your stuff for sale in classifieds section. NO DEALERS in the Bronze Level.
  • Access to our private video player and Great Lakes Fisherman exclusive videos.

I set up the supporting memberships on a subscription basis. After the duration of your subscription, you will revert back to regular member status, unless you renew.

The fee for becoming a Bronze Level member is $20.00 for 1 year.

I have a PayPal account set up, and this is an automated process. Once the donation is made, you will have instant access.

Click here to become a Supporting Member.

If you would like to help support the site and do not have a PayPal account, send me a private message and I will get you an address to send a personal check or money order to.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...