It's getting closer now

Spring I mean, :thumb: but I got to get some Hard water fishing in yet, but the days are getting longer now a second or so a day, then get back on the soft water, yepeeeee :D.

And Merry Christmas and HAPPY HO HO to every one:laola:

I can't wait until Spring. The sound of screaming drags is a noise I can never get tired of. :no:

Love spring and looking forward to it. But got a lot of work to do to the boat before then. I'm glad there's 2 or 3 months.

But I love winter, too. Got a mess of bluegills in the freezer Sat., got 100+ smelt last night and went ice skating with the family yesterday. Whew, I gotta slow down.

I know they do it down on Gull Lake Aaron but I always go up to Higgins. We use a submersible light under the ice at night. A Hali on the bottom and a small tear drop up higher. Those really light Ice Blue rods work great. It's a blast, one of my favorite things to do in the winter. If you head up to Higgins let me know, I'd be glad to help.

Love spring and looking forward to it. But got a lot of work to do to the boat before then. I'm glad there's 2 or 3 months.

But I love winter, too. Got a mess of bluegills in the freezer Sat., got 100+ smelt last night and went ice skating with the family yesterday. Whew, I gotta slow down.

Mmmmmm. I love smelt! That sounds like a blast.:thumb:

Yes I do Aaron, and sure there's always room for more out there. I'm not sure when the next time I'll be going will be. As soon as I find out what my work schedule after Christmas is I'll let ya know.

It's a good group of people out there. They're all out there for the same reason, to have fun and catch fish. Some groups will hook 2 or 3 shanties together. Took a friend of my sons out last night and he'd never gone before either. He caught just as many or more than we did. He loved it.