new lake trout regs

jimbobber

Just thought i would share with you guys that the DNR has passed some lake trout reg changes ,Kelly Smith came to our steelheaders meeting last week and spoke ,he then followed up on the new regs going before the nrc board.He has since emailed a copy to us and the board approved it.I can email this to anyone interested it is 3.78 megs and i dont know if i can put it on GLF some how. Some of the changes that effect the lower units mm6-mm8 is the open season on lake trout will be Jan,1 to oct 31 they have also changed some of the seasons date for the middle zones to jan,1 to Sept 30 and also have changed some slot sizes in the upper units . Ther is lots of other things on river gear restrictions,and trout sizes as well. Again if anyone wants a copy pm me with your email and i will try to send it to you. jimmy

Just thought i would share with you guys that the DNR has passed some lake trout reg changes ,Kelly Smith came to our steelheaders meeting last week and spoke ,he then followed up on the new regs going before the nrc board.He has since emailed a copy to us and the board approved it.I can email this to anyone interested it is 3.78 megs and i dont know if i can put it on GLF some how. Some of the changes that effect the lower units mm6-mm8 is the open season on lake trout will be Jan,1 to oct 31 they have also changed some of the seasons date for the middle zones to jan,1 to Sept 30 and also have changed some slot sizes in the upper units . Ther is lots of other things on river gear restrictions,and trout sizes as well. Again if anyone wants a copy pm me with your email and i will try to send it to you. jimmy

Jimmy,

Put them in a zip file, and send this to me at [email protected] and I will add it to your post.

• 1 month later...