Looking for Used Gear

Hey guys,

As you may or may not know, I recently bought a boat and am in the process of setting it up for the fishing Lake Michigan. I have a list of things would be interested in buying if anyone is looking to sell them. I would be interested in:

Electric downriggers, preferably something that is still in production or has parts available.

Mounting tracks-Cannon, Bert's, Traxstech - preferably longer sections

Rod holder Trees

Adjustable rod holders for dipseys

A GPS

Tackle organizers - for spoons and for attractors

I could also be interested in:

2 dipsey setups

Tackle

12 lb Rigger balls

Also, if anyone knows where I could get any stuff new for good prices I'd appreciate it.

Ben i know you are looking for used stuff. but dont forget the fishing shows are starting in January and if you are buying a bunch of stuff from one booth they will typically either cut you a better deal or throw stuff in for free. The trick is looking and finding a booth that has most of what you want and talk to the boss there. I did this with one booth that had a great price on okuma reels I needed to upgrade 8 reels and talked to them about buying all the reels from them at one time cash and they nocked off another 5 bucks per reel. at 8 reels that added up to almost enough for a ninth reel.

the firsth on is january 13-16 in novi and the one in grand rapids is March 17-20. They both have different vendors grand rapids with a few more big lake booths. but there is also great deals on salmon gear at the novi show.

If you are looking for Bert's tracks or holders Northwoods in Pinconning has the best prices I have found.

They have good prices on all their fishing gear. If you are ever in this area Frank's Great Outdoors, and Northwoods should not be passed by. These places are within 5 or 6 miles of one another. Both places have exceptionally good prices on Offshore and Church products.

I know this is my thread about what I am looking for, but for those in the grand rapids area, I stopped by the Outdoorsman in Jenison this afternoon and found out that they are having a thanksgiving sale tomorrow through saturday.

Good to know they are just about around the corner from me (maybe 4 minutes away) In the sprin they also have a big sale the weekend before the fishing show in grand rapids. Also Gold Coast outdoors in port sheldon has a big open house. Both have great deals on gear. I usually hit them before the show and end up with most everything i need for the season.