Getting ready for winter

I am going to pack the boat up and put it away this weekend.

I found some heated storage down the road from my house at a decent price and she will be the first boat in line on the way out.

Since the storage area is kept above freezing what do I need to do to keep the boat and motor in good condition till spring. Do I still need to get her winterized since she is going to be in heated storage?

Dave

Dave, If it was me I would still drain the block, and drain the power steering cooler, and lower unit if it's a IO, just in case of power loss over the winter, don't want to think about a Ice storm but you never know, better safe then sorry .

Anyone want to earn some extra cash... I have no idea how to do that or should i just bring it in.

Dave all you really need to do with you outboard is; disconnect the gas line, and run it on the muffs till it runs out of gas, Tilt the motor up than back down (this will drain any water left in the block), Turn the motor over a few revolutions (this spins the water out of the pump housing) Drain and replace the lower unit oil (remove the two screws). Outboards are self draining. Call me if you need any advice. It really is very easy.