Ventured out this evening. Lake wasn't too bad, 1ft with 3ft rollers. Headed out to 120fow and set lines. Made our way out to 200 fow and came back in. Got our first bump 90 down, in 165 fow on nuclear veggie. Was on for a minute then gone. Didn't get another bump for another 40 mins, then the copper goes with a blue bubble fly, and then the dipsy 150 back with a no see um fly. Landed both #6 king and #12 king. Got the rods reset and the nuclear veggie goes again. Same as last time, there for a min then gone. We swapped out the hooks and sent it back down. Barely in the water 2 mins and it goes again. This time it's not getting away, #8 king with my owner hook buried deep in it's jaw. Did ok, 3 for 5. Lake calmed down nicely.

Make sure those hooks are sharp boys!

Fish came 130 into 125, but when I turned to go back through, we got nothing. The water temp changed drastically. When we were coming in we had 50-54 at 75 and 48 at 90. Going back we couldn't get below 63 in the same range. I was following my gps breadcrumbs so I know I was closed to the same line we came down. I tried moving out and the water was the same. I don't know what happen on that one.