Fishing in 90 feet of water last night solo in my boat I had my second hit of the night at 9:40 and had my hands full until 10:50 when a 25 pound king salmon finally after 7 tries found the net. I had a free slider on the same rod and had a small salmon on the other spoon at the time the big one was hooked but lost the smaller fish on the ride of its life. This fish I assume was a three year old salmon male but when i cleaned the fish it was not going to be a spawner this year. In May I caught an 18 pounder, June 22 pounder, and July 25 pounder I am waiting for a 30 pounder and I believe that I have already hooked into at least one that big. I think that August and Sept will produce some really big fish up here, we will see. At 4 years old that fish would be 30+ pounds easy so next year should be fun.

I will post a pic tomorrow, another 25 pounder was caught the same night in another boat. The pic is on the slab at the cleaning station. It is kind of hard to get someone to take your pic at midnight.